Striking features of the Compact book
- Capturing the first of its kind, to capture the entire syllabus of law in our minds
- The laws that were drafted and amended overages have been summarised in 50 pages
- Just an hour it will need, to revise the entire syllabus effectively indeed
Note – The compact book is applicable for May 2023 exams. (which covers amendments till 31st October 2022). Students having Nov 2023 attempt will have to refer additional amendments for Nov 2023 (till 30th April, 2023 will be applicable for Nov 2023 attempt). Amendments class along with amendment notes will be provided free of cost in due course of time on our Telegram channel
About CA Harsh Gupta
1. The author, being a qualified CA and CS has been a consistent performer with ranks at all the four stages viz.
• CS professional – Rank 2
• CS executive – Rank 14
• CA Final – Rank 40
• CA intermediate – Rank 4
2. Passion to master the art of interpretation drove him to get the best paper award in company law (CS), having secured 90 marks
3. He is also a first-class graduate from Hansraj College, having secured 98% marks in the paper of law
4. He has practical exposure of Corporate Restructuring on high-value deals, having been worked with EY in the field of M&A
5. Having the vision to train his students in such a way that they can
• find logic in law
• establish inter-linkages with other subjects
• easy learning of the law, post-conceptual clarity
• MASTER THE ART OF INTERPRETATION
About CA Vijender Aggarwal
Vijender Aggarwal pursued his graduation in B.Com (Hons) from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University. His academic credentials include scoring 91% marks at CA-CPT level and securing All India Rank 1 at both CA-IPCC level and CA Final level, a feat rarely matched in the field of Chartered Accountancy. He also added another feather in his cap by scoring 92% marks in “Paper 4: Taxation” at CA-IPCC level which apparently was the highest score Pan-India in Taxation paper in CA-IPCC Nov 2010 attempt and for which he was awarded the ‘Best Paper Award’ by ICAI. He has also been awarded the ‘Best Paper Award’ by ICAI for his meritorious performance in “Paper 5: Advanced Management Accounting” and “Paper 8: Indirect Taxes” at CA-Final level.
ARTICLESHIP TRAINING DETAILS:
During his articleship stint at BMR Advisors (one of the best tax consultancy firms in India and now a part of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India, one of the Big4s), he gathered an invaluable experience of advising multinational and domestic clients across all areas of taxation, ranging from advisory and transaction structuring to compliances and litigation. The quality of his practical knowledge and experience can be easily judged by the enormous size of the clients that he got to work for at BMR Advisors, namely, Google, ITC, Network18 Group, Discovery Group, LG Group, Maruti Suzuki, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Petronet LNG, Shell, Dassault Aviation, General Electric (‘GE’) and many more.
After an amazing end to his academic career, he has jumped back into the academic arena as a professional educationist with a motto to turn young bright aspirants into smart professionals. His style of teaching the subject with the help of PPTs, videos, using mnemonics for ease of memorizing multiple points and summarizing lengthy topics into concise flowcharts has been hailed by his students as it not only makes the subject simple and interesting but also easy to revise at the time of preparation for tests and exams. Besides teaching, he is also engaged in providing tax-consultancy across all areas of direct taxes, GST and international taxation to numerous clients on a freelancer basis.