|Duration||150 Hours Approx|
|Total number of Lectures||50|
|Study Material Include||4 Hard Copy books (all books are colored, latest 2023 edition comprising of Volume 1 Corporate Laws + Vol 2 Economic Laws + MCQ Booklet + Compact book)|
|Exam Attempt / Applicable For||Nov 2023 onwards|
|Video Language||Hindi / English Mix|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Google Drive||Classes will be regularly uploaded on the Google Drive. As of 20th March 2023, 65% has been recorded|
These recordings are expected to be completed by mid of April 2023.
Doubts solving will be done over CA Harsh Gupta sir’s personal number via. watsapp or call. If feasible, student can also visit and meet him at the Laxmi Nagar center to get any issue resolved.
CA Inter Rankholders – Do not forget to claim your special discount of Flat 25% on the classes. To avail the discount drop your Rank details over watsapp (81300-24375).
Demo Lectures of this batch can be viewed by clicking the following links –
About The Author
CA Harsh Gupta
About CA Harsh Gupta
1. The author, being a qualified CA and CS has been a consistent performer with ranks at all the four stages viz.
• CS professional – Rank 2
• CS executive – Rank 14
• CA Final – Rank 40
• CA intermediate – Rank 4
2. Passion to master the art of interpretation drove him to get the best paper award in company law (CS), having secured 90 marks
3. He is also a first-class graduate from Hansraj College, having secured 98% marks in the paper of law
4. He has practical exposure of Corporate Restructuring on high-value deals, having been worked with EY in the field of M&A
5. Having the vision to train his students in such a way that they can
• find logic in law
• establish inter-linkages with other subjects
• easy learning of the law, post-conceptual clarity
• MASTER THE ART OF INTERPRETATION
There are no reviews yet.